Wednesday 6 April 2016

Mini haul

Hi guys, today I'm coming at you with a short review of products I purchased last week from one of the Kiko Milano stores. 
I went there to check out their special 3 for 3 offer (buy 3 products, get 3 more for free), so here's what I bought:

This is the product I was most excited about:
This set costed 7,90€

The color is gorgeous (this particular color is called teal 679), but something about this nail polish just isn't right. The instructions on the box say you should apply 2 layers of the nail polish and then apply the top coat, but when I did that, the very next day it all peeled off as if I had a sticker on my nail. It seems to be too heavy, so the next time I applied just one layer before the top coat and so far it looks good. If I had to rate them, I'd give them a 7,5/10.


The next product I purchased was a creamy lipstick with a matching lip liner. Despite being creamy, once applied it becomes matte. It's quite long lasting (the longest I had it on without touching up was just over 5h). The lipstick number is 104 and the lip liner number is 700. They're a perfect match and they are worth the price (the lipstick was 8,90 and the pencil was 2,50€). The lipstick also has a very pleasant scent (reminds of chocolate). I'd give them both a 9,5/10.


Another product I got was a makeup remover. This one was specially created to remove eye and lip products. It's very mild and its scent isn't too strong. It's probably the best makeup remover I've used so far. I'd rate it 9/10. 
The price was 5,90€


The last two products are empties - travel size empty bottle and a box, something I always need when I travel, but somehow never managed to get it. 

They each costed 1,50€

This is it guys, hope you liked this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment