Sunday 10 April 2016

Alma BB

Hi guys, I've got a new post for you on this beautiful Sunday morning! I'll show you what fits in my Alma BB and I'll do a small review. Let's get started:


I purchased this bag in August 2015 on one of my trips. The price at the time was 895€/7800NOK. It comes with a detachable strap (non adjustable) and a lock with 2 keys. The interior is red, although there are some Alma bags in Damier Ebene print with a burgundy interior. 

This is a not so nice presentation of what fits in this bag 😂

As you can see, there are some tissues, a snack and a juice box, my LV cles, a small pack of gum, hand sanitizer, lipstick and a pen. Not so many things there, but trust me, you can fit a lot more inside. I almost forgot, my phone fits nicely inside among all those things and there's still some space left so the bag doesn't look bulky once you zip it. 

Was this item worth the spent money? Absolutely. It's a perfect everyday bag; you can use it as a small bag when traveling by plane (you can fit your passport and travel documents, as well as your wallet), it's perfect for running some errands, you can use it for special occasions when you dress up, it's just such a versatile bag and it matches so many outfits. I've been using it quite a lot and I've been careful with it so there are still no scratches or signs of wear as the leather trims on Damier Ebene pieces are so durable. It's just such an amazing bag and it still has the same shape as when I purchased it (Alma bags tend to slightly change shape as they get used and they soften up, especially the vernis pieces). I almost forget to mention this bag has a small pocket inside which in my opinion can only serve as a slot for a credit card, ID or anything of that kind. That's also the place where they put the date code and it's quite difficult to see it as the pocket is very tight. This bag is most likely my best purchase so far and I would recommend it to everyone, you won't regret it. Hope you liked this post xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment