Friday 24 June 2016

Quick reveal

Hi guys, I have an exciting reveal for you (although I already posted a few pics of this item on my IG profile). I got it a couple of weeks ago from the online store "luisaviaroma" for an awesome price.

Here it is:



I've been obsessed with this item for quite a while, but initially I wanted to get it in black with silver HW. I finally spotted it at the previously mentioned website, but it was only available as a pre-order item, which means I'd have to wait for it to arrive for a couple of months. I couldn't wait so I just kept checking other colors and designs on different websites, but ended up getting this cutie. The color is amazing and looks even better in person. 
(It's hard to tell, but the hardware is silver)

I managed to find a 10% off deal for luisaviaroma so I saved up a few €€€ (yay!). I'm really happy that I got my hands on this exact item because now I see how boring it is to only have black items in my collection! (Sorry black color fans) The leather is just amazing and right now it's quite stiff and it's hard to insert and remove cards from slots (there are 4 slots and a pocket in the middle). It should get softer with time. I chose caviar leather since it's very durable, but soft. All in all, I see it as a good investment and a good value for money. The only thing that I dislike is the dustbag, it just seems like a very cheap piece of canvas or whatever they used and a very bad drawstring embedded into the poorly stitched bag. 

The cardholder also came with the authenticity card and care booklet.

And I almost forgot (as per usual), I was amazed by the fast shipping luisaviaroma provided! I placed an order in the morning and the very next morning I received the item! It took only 24h to receive it with DHL delivery. 

I hope you liked this small reveal :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment